Are you seeking land to grow food on or have you got land to offer? If yes, you may be interested in this free training on Wednesday 24 October 2012 6pm – 8.15pm at The Greenhouse, Hereford Street, BRISTOL, BS3 4NA.
Introduction to Leases & Licences Training (2 hours) – Suitable for groups and potential landlords
Leases and Licences can be subjects that seem a bit daunting, irrelevant or complicated or all three! However for most sites they are crucial to getting started and ensuring a secure future for the community food growing project.
By the end of this session participants will have :
• Understood why they need a written land agreement
• Understood what goes into a land agreement
• Understood how groups select a lease
• Considered the needs of a landlord
• Understood different kinds of leases
• Identified the right kind of lease for their group
• Met new people with similar concerns
Add a Comment