Growing Grants will support projects that involve:
- growing food as a community effort
- educating local people about healthy food and nutrition
- teaching and supporting people in your community how to shop and cook healthier
- serving balanced and nutritious communal meals
- using food and growing projects to help connect local people to each other
- building networks of community-led food projects.
It is a partnership between the Council and Somerset Community Foundation, assisted by the SCC Healthy Lifestyles Team and Somerset Community Food.
Apply for a grant between £500 and £5,000 by 5pm Friday 10 June 2022.
We have been tracking and showcasing the success of the 2021 Growing Grants - see our showcase booklet here or as accessible text here.